Wow, it's been a LONG time since I've written. I'm not quite sure where all the time has gone. Between having puking boys, a puking husband, a severe head cold myself, then sick boys again, fevers, ear infection, runny noses, coughs, I'm not sure which way is up right now. The cold and flu season has ravaged this household over the last couple weeks. I HATE it, I hate being sick and I hate it when the boys are sick and I hate it even more when Scott is sick. Anybody else out there have a husband who is a #1 B-A-B-Y when he's sick? I mean, seriously......don't get me wrong, I love him, but he's such a baby when he's sick!!!! Like because he has the stomach flu the WHOLE world is coming to an end, he can't see straight, he's moaning in pain, beckoning me for everything and just all-around miserable!!! oh Scott, what would I do without you! ;)
I am so glad that today is Friday. I've been sick all week with this cold and that's a hard thing when you've got 8-10 other kids running through your house all day! Today is the first day I'm feeling significantly better, thank the Lord!! I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend; maybe some shopping tomorrow (I'd ideally like to go to Tanger Outlet mall in Williamsburg, but, we'll see), dinner at friends' house tomorrow night, she's making Mexican, mmmmmm yum, and then a quiet Sunday. My kind of weekend!
We finished our "home project", but of course I don't have a good pic of it yet. That's to come. Can you tell I'm excited about it? It's really not that cool but I just think it looks nice and I love it!
Hope everyone has a fun/relaxing weekend planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment