11/27/08

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I made a pumpkin cheesecake yesterday that I have been seriously wanting to do dive into. I've made it a couple years in the past and it is awesome (if I must say so myself!). Seriously, last night I almost cut myself a piece, but really, how bad would that have looked when we walked into Gramma and Papa's house and there was a piece missing from my dessert offering?! :) So, I refrained!
I absolutely LOVE these days, when Scott is home, the boys play well together and there's an excuse (any holiday) to lay around, be lazy and just do nothing but eat and nap! Love it.

I hope everyone has fun plans for their day today and that you all have a blessed Thanksgiving. I have so many things to be thankful for this year and sometimes it's much too easy to forget that and get wrapped up in all the stress of life these days. My prayer this morning is that I would be more aware of the blessings in my life and less worried about the silly little things that really don't matter in the big scheme of things. God Bless!

No comments: