9/11/08
I'm thanking God this morning for the amazing, amazing women that He has blessed with such awesome spiritual gifts for teaching, loving, and blessing little children! I just can't say enough about Miss Hope and Miss Diana at Drew's playschool program. This morning was so great! I decided to try the "drop off line" so that I wouldn't have to take Reed out of the car since we were already breaking into his morning nap time to get Drew there. So, we pulled up to the front of the church, and Drew unbuckled his seat belt. He was so excited to go this morning, he had the snack bucket and it was full of graham crackers. He couldn't stop talking about how he was the snack leader today and he was going to share his crackers with all his friends. Miss Hope came out to greet us and she says to Drew "Hello Drew, I'm so glad to see you at playschool today, I couldn't wait to see your shining face!", and she meant it, she's so sweet. Drew just beamed! She has a passion for these little guys and it shows. I'm so thankful for the people that God has blessed with the gift of teaching little ones. I don't feel like that's my gift and I love that I can trust another Godly woman to help me a little bit in that area! Love, love, love her!!! Drew jumped out of the car and Miss Hope had to stop him and say, "hold on, hold on, Drew, say bye to mommy", he turns around, waves (as he's looking at the door, not me) and says, "bye mom, see ya later". I about burst into tears!! :) But, I love seeing him like that! My little buddy! Here's a couple pics, just for the fun of it..........


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
geeeez! that's awesome!!!!! love the pics too - as usual.
Post a Comment