What a beautiful morning. The sun is awesome, the air is still cool at 10:30am, and it's looking like the whole week will be cooler temps and the weekend looks great too. I'm excited for Saturday. The whole Hoyt clan is taking a trip to Adventureland! My parents are coming into town and taking us all for the day on Saturday. Drew is already talking about it. Every single day when he wakes up from his nap he says "Are we going to Adventureland now?". So funny!
Anyway, we had a fun weekend. A barbecue with friends Saturday night and then another party(without the kids) later Saturday evening. Church yesterday, a lazy afternoon around the house (with lots of laundry, a movie, cleaning out the garage) and then a softball game to end the day for Scott. We stayed home from the game, too close to bed time.
Last night we got started trying to "finish"Drew's room. A project that was started months ago when we moved him into his new room. Anyway, I can't guarantee that the walls will get painted like I really want. BUT, I do have some A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E artwork on them done by this artist (my little sister!!). Pictures to come. So, so cute!
And lastly, can I just say, that there are times when I could absolutely throw a toddler tantrum at how crazy-mad or irritated that this man makes me? But I LOVE him so much! He's the love of my life and I don't give him enough credit!!! 
1 comment:
How did your day go with the 5 boys!?!?
Post a Comment