8/6/08

Ok people, I'm mad. Really, really, REALLY MAD! I could use a lot of other not-so-nice words right now, but I won't. But really, I'm bleepin' MAD!! This morning, we go outside after breakfast to play and I'm sitting there, for awhile, mind you, and all of the sudden I think to myself, "something is weird, something feels off, ah well, let's get out the pool and the climber slide, wait, uh, uh, what the?!" SOMEONE CAME IN MY BACKYARD LAST NIGHT, TOOK MY CLIMBER TOY, LOADED IT UP IN THEIR TRUCK AND STOLE IT! Seriously, who does that? I'm so mad, there is steam coming out the top of my head! IDIOTS!!

Here's a pic of our toy that is gone, UGH, still fuming!!!!!!

The police say there's been a lot of burglaries in our development and the one across the street lately, and basically, they don't foresee getting it back. Kinda scary!!

No comments: