6/10/08

Reed turned 8 months old on Saturday. Wow, how the time flies even faster with #2. I cannot, for the life of me, figure out where 8 MONTHS has gone! Kind of sad actually. Yesterday he was walking around the living room with his push/walker toy. He blows my mind since Drew didn't really do any of that until closer to 1. My little Drew-man is growing up so fast too. Last night he was having a hard time staying in his bed and going to sleep. I told him to just snuggle up in his bed and talk to God. He says to me "Where is God?" and of course I turned the question around on him, and he said "in my heart, and in heaven". And then he said to me, "I'm going to yell loud so he can hear me." I told him he didn't need to do that but I kind of left it alone thinking oh well, whatever keeps him busy/wears him out. Before I even had the door shut behind him I hear from his room, at the top of his lungs, "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD". I about fell on the floor laughing! So funny......

I think we're going to go to the pool today. Tomorrow is a possible trip to the zoo depending on the rain, stupid rain! =) And then Monday morning I start my "summer job". Not sure if I've even mentioned it here on my blog but I'm going to be watching two girls for the summer, sisters. They're 8 and 6 and they'll start school back up on Aug. 20th. They're neighbors, it actually happened randomly where their mom and I made the connection of her need for someone to watch the girls and my need for part-time work from home. I think it'll work out well, the girls love Drew and Reed and are like little baby-sitters ( might work out even better than I had planned ;)!! The only drawback is me and the boys not being able to "run around" whenever we want, no trips to the pool, or zoo, or mall during the week. But, that's ok, we need the money and there's a park right down the street, we'll make the best of it. Ok, I'm out , I'll see if I can find a pic to post here...........

Kaeden and Drew were swimming and then got all wrapped up and were pretending that they were sleeping babies....

No comments: