6/13/08

Ok, I don't have much time (I've started my summer job), but the boys are both asleep and the girls are downstairs in the playroom having their "quiet time" too. They're watching a Nancy Drew movie and "playing school" with the white board and markers I bought them last night. Ahhh, the good ol' days, I remember playing school for hours on end with my sisters......to be young again! Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day! We are! We did watercolor paints this morning, played outside for awhile, then went to the park, ate lunch, read books and are now sleeping/resting. Maybe I can actually get the hang of this whole thing. I will admit though, I'm in a little over my head. "In-home" daycare is NOT my thing. I'm not really the greatest "teacher" type! But, I'm catching on, by August 20th when they head back to school maybe I'll have it figured out! =) Check out that adorable pic of Drewby lovin' on his baby cousin Corbin, he LOVES him!!

3 comments:

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

Here's a big high 5 to you! they all look happy and busy - just what you want!

nice weather today huh? it's about time....

peter marie said...

That's nice that you can have a job babysitting. I do it too, but not every day. It's easy money, Henry gets to play with other kids, and makes my days go really quickly!

Alisa said...

I bet you do a great job with them! Drew & Corbin photo: adorable. Drew is so photogenic!