
What a beautiful day. I can't help but think about Rog and how he'd be enjoying the weather, planting new trees, tending to all his flowers and plants and garden and livestock. Not that he isn't enjoying where he is so much more, but we certainly miss him here!! :)
Okay, so, for anyone who doesn't know yet (which is most of you), I finally gave my notice at work. My last day is May 16th. YEAHHHH!!!! I am so excited, I can't wait. Ever since Reed was born my job has just felt like a burden, a stupid errand that I need to run 2 and 1/2 days a week, it just gets in my way, cramps my style, screws up our schedule, seriously, ha!!! :) I can't wait!
Well, this week will be "getting back to normal". The last few weeks have been out of the ordinary with running back and forth to the hospital, my parents being around so much, eating fast food, on the run all the time. Now we'll get back into our little routine. The weather is beautiful but we're supposed to get lots of rain for the next 5 days straight too. I guess that's good for our grass (which needs serious help) but I hope we're not cooped up inside for all day every day!
Happy Tuesday to all of you..........
PS - anybody know anybody who needs a stove? We upgraded our kitchen a few months ago,
(thanks to craigslist), and we sold all of our appliances except the stove. It's a Kenmore, black and cream color, 10 years old, electric, self-cleaning. We NEED to get it out of our garage. Anybody, anybody? (asking $125)
1 comment:
wooooo hooooo!!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment