5/2/08
My uncle Rog is finally home. It was a moment filled with mixed emotions. Sadness and grief at the loss of such a wonderful human being; a husband, a dad, a grandpa an uncle, a son, a son-in-law, and a friend. We already miss him so, so, so much. I still can't believe it, is he really gone from this earth? It hasn't really sunk in yet. And joy as he passed over to the the other side. Roger loved plants and flowers. Gardening was his hobby and he was passionate about it. I'm sure as I sit here this morning he is in bliss, surrounded by all his favorites! What a beautiful thought! We are so thankful that his pain and suffering here is over. Now begins the long road ahead for his family. Thanks for ALL your prayers and notes and well-wishes. Keep them coming. My heart is just broken for my aunt and cousins and their kids; husband, dad, and grandpa was taken from them much too soon. Please keep lifting them up........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment