5 years ago I would have never imagined that today we'd be where we are with two little boys in tow. I'm happier than I could have imagined and even more in love with Scott than when I first "fell"! 4/5/08
4 Years!
Scott and I just got home from a little getaway in Kansas City. My mom called last week and said "Scott, what are you doing for you guys' Anniversary? We want to come and stay with the boys so you two can get away!" What a great mom. So, Scott planned an awesome little vacation. We haven't been anywhere by ourselves since we got married 4 years ago. So, it was a very nice treat! Scott swears he was going to plan something, that my mom didn't need to call, I believe him, really, I do! (wink, wink) ;) We stayed in a really nice hotel, went to dinner at Houston's last night, listened to some live music in the Plaza. Today was BEAUTIFUL. Scott surprised me this morning with a couple's massage at a Spa and then we had lunch and just walked around and window shopped! It was so much fun! This was the first time I've left Reed overnight (way earlier than I ever left Drew) and it was hard but he did great, of course! And it was so good for Scott and I to get away with no kids and spend time together. It has been way too long and I think it's way too easy to forget how important that is!
5 years ago I would have never imagined that today we'd be where we are with two little boys in tow. I'm happier than I could have imagined and even more in love with Scott than when I first "fell"!
5 years ago I would have never imagined that today we'd be where we are with two little boys in tow. I'm happier than I could have imagined and even more in love with Scott than when I first "fell"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am Alicia Obstarczyk
I noticed that your last name was Obstarczyk. As you know it is a very rare name! Wanted to leave you a comment!
I am sorry I made typo and did'nt change it! Obstarczyk :)
fun! Happy Anniversary & cute glasses.
sweetness =)
we had fun with the boys....
i'm sure you enjoyed that "suprise" massage! wink wink wink wink wink wink.........he he!
Post a Comment