Spring is officially here, tomorrow I think, right? Anyway, it doesn't really feel like it right now, it's dreary out, but the sun is supposed to be shining later today. I'm home from work today. Drew and Reed are both sick. They have runny noses, little coughs. Reed is much more congested than Drew. Anyway, poor things, I hate it when they're sick. The worst is babies when they can't blow their nose and you have to resort to that sucker thing. Reed screams his head off when he sees me coming with it!! Anyway, I don't have much profound to say today, I'm not going to complain about anything. Life is good, even when it's not good. You know what I mean? God is good, He always shows up when we least expect it. Scott and I are struggling right now with decisions, decisions, decisions, financial stuff, etc. And, God is good, he surprises us!! :) He's there even when I could SWEAR he's not!
3/19/08
Yay, Spring is Coming!
Spring is officially here, tomorrow I think, right? Anyway, it doesn't really feel like it right now, it's dreary out, but the sun is supposed to be shining later today. I'm home from work today. Drew and Reed are both sick. They have runny noses, little coughs. Reed is much more congested than Drew. Anyway, poor things, I hate it when they're sick. The worst is babies when they can't blow their nose and you have to resort to that sucker thing. Reed screams his head off when he sees me coming with it!! Anyway, I don't have much profound to say today, I'm not going to complain about anything. Life is good, even when it's not good. You know what I mean? God is good, He always shows up when we least expect it. Scott and I are struggling right now with decisions, decisions, decisions, financial stuff, etc. And, God is good, he surprises us!! :) He's there even when I could SWEAR he's not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment