3/21/08

We're headed to Cedar Rapids for the weekend to visit my family. I am SO excited. We haven't been there since Christmas!! I'm sure the boys will be spoiled beyond belief. My mom has already named off a laundry list of "things" she got them for Easter!! Seriously, she goes crazy spoiling these boys!! Oh well, I guess that's what Grandmas are for........as long as it's not me spoiling them, then I'm ok with it. I'm sad that my parents moved away, it's hard during the Holiday times because it makes it so hard to spend time with both sides of the family. With Scott's parents living here and my parents living 2 hours away, it makes it hard to split the day up. I wish we could spend the day with both sets of Grammas and Grandpas/Pappas. Anyway, such is life........

Have a Happy Easter everyone!!


check this out, i think drew wants a puppy!

No comments: