
There's some beautiful sunshine outside today, but it's deceiving, the wind is crazy, and it's actually a little cold because of it. Both the boys are still sleeping, I'm hoping that when they wake up we can make it down the street to our little park. Scott and I have bible study tonight. Ahhh, yes, I love it. It's a chance to get out with my hubby (who I rarely see during the week) and talk to other awesome adults about God. I really look forward to it every week. And a plus? Aunt Sara comes to watch the boys. Thank you Sara!!!! :) Drew already told me today "Sara is coming to play with me tonight, she's going to read me books at bedtime"!! Anyway, hope the sun is shining on all of ya'll today too!
1 comment:
Love this - so cute. Also love the photos from Easter! I'm so glad you gave the address to this blog - it's been so nice to feel connected to you guys through it!
Post a Comment