3/28/08

Reed is currently obsessed with slamming his arms/hands up and down as fast as he can, he thinks he's the coolest kid on the block!
I'm taking Reed to the doctor this morning, he's been not feeling well for a couple weeks now. It started as just a runny nose and now he's running a fever. Poor little guy, he looks like a sad little man! Isn't it funny how as a mom, your kids always throw a wrench in your plans? Even after two and a half years of being a mom, I'm still selfish!!! :) I had taken the day off work today and was planning on taking them to a great consignment sale in town, maybe going to the mall for a little while, just something different than our normal schedule. And you know what we're doing? Nothing. Since Reed doesn't feel well and I'm taking him to the doctor and we'll probably end up right back at home after the doctor. Oh well, what can I say, I wouldn't give it up for anything. It certainly is much different with two though, Drew and I used to run all over town together. Now, it's just so much easier to stick close to home. The little man needs his naps and he's happier hanging out in the living room than he is stuck in a cart or stroller anyway!

PS - why does drew hate hair gel so much? he looks adorable with his hair all spikey/mohawked up. he yells, "no mommy, i don't want jello" everytime I come near him with the gel. i guess he doesn't know how much of a stud he is! :)

I tried SO hard to get a good "Easter" picture of the boys, as you can tell, since this was my best, we didn't do very well, Reed looks perplexed!

No comments: