

Tonight Drew looked at me and said "I want my daddy". Just about broke my heart! Scott should get home sometime Saturday. I've told Drew a million times that daddy's "working in St. Louis" but it was like he just realized for the first time that he hadn't been home for a few days. I guess when you're 2 the days probably just all mesh together. We just got home from Gramma and Pappa's (Durant) house. It was Gramma's Birthday and we had pizza! Drew loves going over there (it also doesn't hurt that Uncle Matt has tons of Thomas trains)! He had a blast and didn't want to leave, like always. But, luckily they wore him out. He was asleep within seconds of laying his head down! Reed was already asleep before we even made it into the driveway.
Anybody else happy that tomorrow is Friday? It's been a long week.
2 comments:
i prayed for scott's safe return today....and sooner rather than later! drew looks a little more than excited to be wearing that hat. too funny.
i mean't reed looks excited....drew does too, but reed is freaking out!
Post a Comment