2/25/08

We had a fun weekend! Friday night Scott surprised us and came home a day early. He scared me to death when he rang the doorbell at 7:00 at night as I was getting the boys ready for bed. But, we were so glad he was home! Saturday night we went to my work party. That was fun.....a much needed night out without two little boys! :) And Sunday was a lazy day, a trip to Target, good naps and a TV movie or two.

Reed ate cereal for the first time yesterday. I tried it once last week but he looked at me like I was crazy. This time, he gobbled it up. He looks so big in these pictures. He'll be 5 months on 3/7, goodness, where in the WORLD does the time go?! I propped him up in the highchair and I could tell he definitely thought he was cool!

This rain we're getting today defintely makes it feel like Spring HAS to be right around the corner, right, right?! :)

Okay, I'm a copycat, I have some friends who blog and I keep seeing these little "polls". So, I'm going to do one too! :)

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Is it just me or does it seem like Reed had a growth spurt lately? He looks huge in the high chair.

What a great surprise to have Scott home early!!

Wishing you a happy day from our home to yours!