Poor little Miss Ali had her 8wk appt today (a week late, she was 9 weeks yesterday)and got her 3 shots, she was not happy about it and her little legs are sore, she's sleeping lots today though so I'm hoping the night goes ok. She's in the 99th percentile for weight and height! She is a chunky monkey!!! 14pounds!!!! HOLY canoli!!!
Check out this cute, cute bag that I made the other night. Emily had asked me awhile ago about sewing a "toy bag" for the car, or for her diaper bag for random little toys or crayons, etc. when she's out and about to keep the kids occupied. I finally got the itch to sew (haven't done much since way early on in my pregnancy when my mom taught me to sew) and I sat down Sunday night and made this. I love how it turned out, so cute! I made it from about a half yard of one of Emily's fabrics that she designed herself! Now I'm totally hooked and really want to make a few more. They would be great for gifts stuffed with someting cute like a pedicure set, lotions, jewelry, or for kids you could put legos, crayons and a small coloring book, barbie stuff, little cars, anything! how cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment