Once again we're really ready for daddy to get home. Hopefully sometime tonight he'll come walking through the door and I'll sigh in relief! I hate it when he's gone......must I say it again?! =)
Ali is doing good these days. She's not sleeping as much at night as she was those first couple weeks but overall she is such a laid back baby and she just adapts to whatever crazy schedule the boys keep her on. For the most part she just snoozes while we run around and keep ourselves busy! She's such a sweet pea! She's so.much.easier than either of the boys ever were at her age so it's nice to get a little bit of a break on #3!
Anybody think this bow is a little much?! hehe....Scott HATES it....with a passion! I think it'll be much cuter when she's a little bigger!
2 comments:
Well....do I dare?? OK...I'll be honest...Scott, I HATE those headband things, too!! Little girl babies (and even older ones) are so cute/beautiful just as they are! Sorry, Mel and Beth...now you know Great Gramma's thoughts....
P.S. I do recognize and affirm your creativity in making them.
LOL. Grandma, you are funny! (I already knew you didn't like them) Looking back, I wish I would have put them ON Serenity as a baby (and her little bald self)... Jordan is the opposite, in that he likes something on her little head... he always puts it on Katelyn when we go places, I guess it is just her little trade mark ;) Good thing we are all entitled to an opinion! :-) hee hee. Love you grandma!
Post a Comment