10/17/09

Headed to the Orchard

We are going HERE today. I'm excited, it looks like lots of fun.

But, to be honest I'm having a really hard time these days having "fun" without being constantly consumed with thoughts of my friend Angie and her baby Logan. I received word this morning that Angie and Donny have decided to remove Logan's ventilator, after that Logan's precious little life and how long he has here on earth, is up to God's timing. The Dr.'s have no idea how long he will be with them. It could be hours, or possibly a couple weeks. How devastating..........

I am so proud of Angie and Donny. They are being strong and trying their best to celebrate that precious baby's life. They have lots of video footage of him, photos, casts/molds of his little feet and hands. My dad baptized him the other night in the NNICU and they are just holding tight to him, getting as much cuddle time in as they possibly can before they have to say good-bye. Logan is so blessed to have such great parents and Heaven is going to receive a beautiful baby- boy bundle of love very soon..........

Please keep praying with me for their broken hearts.....I know they can feel the peace of of the prayers that we're all sending their way.. thank yo so much!

No comments: