10/14/08

I'm tired these days people!! This working full-time IN my home is much harder than I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it's just HARD work and I'm worn out. I feel like my house is constantly a total mess; kids shoes, coats, bags, dirty diapers, empty bottles, half-eaten food, etc. all over the place. And last night? At about 9pm I was about passed out on the couch and all the sudden I shot straight up, Scott goes "what, what?" And I say "ahhhhhh, I just realized that we FORGOT to go to Drew's preschool Praise and Progress night." Anyway, to make a long story short, I was so mad that I forgot and ended up bawling my eyes out! Wow, anybody think I might need some sleep?! :) Right now everyone is fast asleep, I think I'm going to finish cleaning up lunch and then I'm just gonna say "screw it" to all the rest of the stuff that needs picked up. I'm going to go lay down on the couch for a few minutes! Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday.

Last week one day, Drew and Reed were upstairs in Reed's bedroom (I'm a little embarassed that this pic shows the total lack of decor in Reed's room, poor 2nd children!) and I all the sudden thought that things were waaaaaaay too quiet. So, I ran upstairs and said, "what are you guys doing up here?" This is what I saw; Drew with a metal rod that goes to the bassinet part of a pack-n-play, jabbing it right toward Reed's eye (hence the look on Reed's face, hilarious!). Again, I say "ahh, Drew what are you doing?" He says, "uhm, uhm, we, we, it's, mom, we're playing board games". Kid you not, that's what he said!

..........oh Drew, what do I do with you, I'm sure this is only the beginning, again, what do I do with you?

No comments: