8/4/08

Wow, WHAT a day yesterday was and today isn't any better!! Anyone reading this who lives here in Iowa will know what I mean. The weather was horrible yesterday. It's so humid out there that it's literally hard to breathe. Walking outside feels like someone is instantly trying to smother your face with a pillow, no joke! It's so bad! We went to Scott's softball game last night. The boys didn't go though, they stayed out at grandma and Papa's while I went to the game and nearly passed out from heat exhaustion.

I haven't felt very blogalicious lately. Not very inspired to write much. I think I'm just way too busy. It's a lot different with 5 kids around all day than just 2. Makes me realize how "cake" my life was just taking care of 2!! ;) I go back and forth between enjoying being busy, making some money that we really need to pay bills, Drew having friends to play with, etc. and hating it, missing my free time, running around with the boys, going to the mall, etc. Ah well, such is life. The grass is always greener on the other side. And right now, me not bringing in any money at all, is just not an option or reality for us. I'm completely ok with that and very happy that I've found a way to do that while still being mommy full-time!
Scott spent the day Saturday with his buddies from Wolf for a bachelor party for one of the guys. They were at the lake all day and then out that evening. So, me and the boys tried to find things to keep us busy. Here's a few pics of our weekend.

This is at Spirit Midwest (christian band festival), Reed absolutely loves music. He's raisin' his hands right along with the crowd, jivin' to the music!

And Drew, posing for the camera, with Reed climbing all over Aunt Amy in the background.

1 comment:

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

DANG CUTE pic's....drew looks like a Hoyt and reed just acts like he knows exactly what he is doing, like he is 5.