7/14/08

Wow, sorry to everyone who cares to read about our simple little life!! ;) I've been absent from blog-land for awhile!! I just feel SO busy with all these kids here every day. The end of the day comes and I'm spent. I can't believe it's already mid-July. This summer is flying by. I'm kind of glad though. I'm excited for Drew to start preschool and I'm ready for the girls to go back to school! ;) It's a handful and the age difference between them and Drew is just too large. It's virtually impossible to keep an 8 year old, a 5 year old, a 3 year old, a 9 month old, and 3 month old all happy and occupied at the same time. At least I haven't figured it out yet, maybe it's not impossible, but it's definitely not easy!!! We just finished up lunch and now we've put in a Scooby Doo movie (one of Drew and Morgan's favorites, that's odd, 3 years old and 8 years old?!). That helps a little, so I've got 2 seconds to write. My dad's birthday was this weekend and they actually just happened to be in town for a funeral that he was doing in Dallas Center on Saturday morning. The family he was doing the funeral for got them a hotel room and so we took the boys swimming Friday night at the hotel. They had fun. This pic below is of Drew dancing to Michael Jackson's thriller. It was hilarous!! Had to be there!!

Hope you all are having a good Monday.

he's my little scrawny man!
Drew got to stay up late and hang out with me at the hotel room while daddy took Reed home to sleep. I needed a BREAK, so I stayed and hung out with my mom and sisters for a little while. Drew thought he was oh-so-cool to be hangin' with us!

No comments: