Once again, it's been a long time people! Scott was out of town off and on all last week, around Iowa. And then Saturday (the 19th), he left for Maryland, another work trip. He returns this Saturday, the 26th. It's been a LOOOOONG couple of weeks and we're very, very ready for daddy to return! We've been in Cedar Rapids for a couple days hanging with my parents. It just so happened that I have this week off with all my daycare kids. The girls are on a vacation and so is little Corbie-man. So, I guess this is my summer vacation, pretty sad, huh!? ;) Anyway, not much else to say. We're laying around, being lazy, going to the park, running through the sprinkler, nothing too exciting, but it's nice to not have 5 kids to look after. Catch ya'll later!
Oh, and PS, MY CAMERA DIED! I'm miserable without it. I think I took at least 10 pics a day and something weird happened to it. I don't know what happened, but it's shot. It's not even old, I'm very sad. I've got to figure something out. Either fixing it somehow or coming up with the money. A good camera is a MUST!!
No comments:
Post a Comment