Today was our first day with the Corbster joining our party, a.k.a.small crowd of children. It was fun. But, I'm not gonna lie, the kids drove me a LITTLE crazy! The awe of a newborn has overcome the two girls and they won't leave me alone about it.
can i feed him?, "no" can i hold him?, "no", can i give him his paci even though he's not crying and doesn't need it?, "no", can i feed reed? "sure, here give him this cracker", can i change reed's diaper? "no", pleeeeeease? "NO!!!!"
Corbin was SOOOO good, Reed is a stinker, Drew is waaaay too aggressive for the girls, always trying to wrestle them, Morgan is the leader of the pack, and Kylee has one thousand and one questions, ALLLLLL day long!
Tomorrow I'll get a pic of all of them. THAT should be interesting! ;)
Sum of the day? I'm exhausted!
1 comment:
Holy cow...that sounds crazy. You are a brave woman Erica!!!!
Post a Comment