5/9/08



Happy as could be!


Today started out great. I was up at 5:30 am to workout. Yes, you heard me right. I'm sure some of you think that's crazy! But, that's my goal every day, and it usually doesn't happen, so I end up exercising at 8:00 at night and I don't want to, and I'm tired and, on, and on, and on. Anyway, I like working out in the morning. It gives me a sense of accomplishment, makes me feel more awake, etc., the problem is just that each time I've had a baby it has taken me about 6-7 months to get back into that groove. I cannot drag my body out of bed before hearing their little voices in the morning until I've had about 6 months to recover from the whole pregnancy/newborn thing. Hopefully today was the beginning of me getting back into my old routine!

Kaeden came over last night to play and they had a blast! Seriously, no fights, not even any disagreements. And people, if you know Drew and Kaeden? That's HUGE! Right now they are into fighting, all the time, over the dumbest stuff! They had a blast last night together! It was so cute. Kaeden has been asking (every time he comes over) to crawl under the deck for some weird reason. I think it looks like a cool cave or something! I always tell him no, not unless Scott is here ( and usually Scott isn't here, ha! work-a-holic). Well, Scott got home last night while Kaeden was still here so he took both the boys under the deck. They were loving it! Also, notice the glasses? Kaeden says "I'm not Kaeden, I'm Clark Kent", hence the Superman OBSESSION!




No comments: