
Yeah, it's finally FRIDAY! I love the weekends, I feel like I finally get to see my hubby, and spend time with him! Our lives feel so crazy busy and rushed sometimes during the week, I love it when Friday hits! Is anyone else already getting a little of the Spring Fever?! Monday was beautiful here, it was odd, like 55 degrees. For a split second I felt like it was April and we could open the windows, and fire up the grill. Then, we were rudely brought back to reality on Tuesday when it was like 12 below with wind chill advisorys and blowing snow! Seriously, Iowa, come on!? Anyway, I'm off to my half day at work. Then, I'll be busy tonight preparing for the 30th birthday party we're throwing for my sister tomorrow. She had a special request for "Erica's homeade pizza's" (along with a few other special requests, seriously, does she think she's special or something!? :):):) So, I'll be getting dough ready for probably about 6-7 pizzas. Hmmmmm, sounds good! I'm excited for her party!
No comments:
Post a Comment