Everyone else probably loves Snow Days, right? It's a chance to have an excuse to hole up inside your house, not go anywhere, or do anything, maybe make a fire, and just hang out, be lazy. Not me, I HATE them, yes, I'm complaining, again, that my husband has to snow-plow. Oh well, life could be worse. I know I really don't have it rough, at all!! I just wish he could be home today. Church was cancelled, so the boys and I have been sitting here all morning.....doing aboslutely.......NOTHING! I think Drew is so bored he actually wanted to go take his nap today, hey, a change of scenery, right? :) Scott leaves tonight and will be gone all week for work, in St. Louis. I'm not looking forward to that! This will be a long, long week, I'm sure.
We had a great time yesterday, we threw a baby shower for my little sister, at my house. It was lots of fun and she got some good gifts for the baby!
It's a blizzard out there today...........here's a pic of what I wish it was outside. I'm ready for spring!

2 comments:
AMEN! the mere sight of that picture makes me insanely happy. spring, spring, where are you?
You are hilarious! I love reading all your blogs! I need to start a blog--what a fun way to keep in touch.
I especially laughed at the picture of Drew scaling the 9 foot wall--BOYS!! They are SO crazy and SO different from girls!!
love,
your cousin Jen
Post a Comment