


Wow, feels like I haven't been out here for awhile. I can't believe Reed is already 3 1/2 months old. Time is flying so much faster with him than I remember it with Drew. He's getting so big. He's so much fun, smiles, laughs, talks all the time. And, he LOVES his big brother. It's so much fun to see his face light up, smiles from ear to ear, when Drew comes over to tickle or jump on him (yes, he likes to jump on Reed). Drew absolutely adores "Reedy". Anyway, all is well in the Obstarczyk household. I've gone back to work at my part time job now (after taking 3 full months off) and it's hard, I'd so much rather be at home with my boys every day. But, I'm so blessed that my sister Emily watches them for me. She is AMAZING at what she does. She's a preschool teacher (now stay at home mom) who definitely has a gift for working with kids. Drew has learned so much from being with her 2 1/2 days a week. And he loves his cousin Kaeden. He never wants to leave when I come to pick him up. Scott is busy as always, work is good and he's recovering more each day, still in physical therapy for his wrist. Anyway, hope all is well with everyone out "there"!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment