



I decided it was way too nice outside today to just sit inside all day long. Although it's quite the event for me right now to venture out with both boys, i decided to go for it. We ran some errands and then headed to Jordan Creek Mall. Drew was excited to play at the Thomas table at Barnes and Noble. The trip went well until the way home........I gave Drew a chocolate cookie and all the sudden i heard him say "drew ick it" (lick it), I turned around and he was licking his cookie and then very precisely rubbing the wet chocolate all over his body, face, hair, shirt, everything. Seriously, what a weirdo. We had fun, I'm tired, Drew is sound asleep for his nap, and Reed is worn out too, I think he's thinking "okay, enough of all this drama". I can't even tell you how many people stopped me at the mall and said, "oh, how old is he?". When I said "12 days", they all looked at me like I was absolutely crazy for being out in public with a 2 year old and a 12 day old?! Well, maybe i am?!?!? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment